Join us at the Buddha’s Birthday & Multicultural Festival, in celebration of the birth of Sakyamuni Buddha, the founder of Buddhism and the diversity of Australia.
This year we will be at a new venue, the Supreme Court Gardens, with its newly renovated grounds.
The festival will be buzzing with activities during the 2-day event to spread the message of ‘Respect & Tolerance and ‘Faith and Legacy’.
We hope to promote harmonious co-existence among people, and provide visitors an insight into Buddhist teachings and philosophy as a way of life to bring about peace and happiness.
It is a family friendly, smoke-free and alcohol-free event which provides the community and people of all ages an opportunity to see, hear and taste a variety of experiences through ceremonies and rituals, cultural displays and exhibits, vegetarian food and multicultural entertainment.
Entry is FREE and everyone is welcome.
★ WHAT’S ON ★
* Bathing of the Buddha
* Buddha’s Birthday Education Project
* Baby Blessing & Baby Shower Ceremony
* Tai Chi, Meditation & Tea Meditation
* Multi-faith Blessing Ceremony
* Life Story of Sakyamuni Buddha
* Chinese Calligraphy
* Alms Round Procession
* Children’s DIY Art & Craft
* Be Kind Be Vego
* Chinese Lion & Dragon Dance
* Multicultural Performances
* Fireworks Display
* Multicultural Vegetarian Food Fair
★ FIND OUT MORE ★
For full details and program of activities, please visit www.buddhasbirthdayperth.org.au.
★ SPONSORS ★
This Festival is proudly supported by the Office of Multicultural Interests and City of Perth.
Supreme Court Gardens, 6000
(08) 9371 0048Contact For Reservation